Do you have unbearably low self-esteem?
Have you tried to overcome shyness, but always end up feeling that you are worth nothing to anyone, even when your family or friends tell you otherwise?
Are your doubts about yourself and your sanity?
♥7 BOOKS IN 1♥
This collection includes:
BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER
COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY
DIALECTICAL BEHAVIOR THERAPY
ACCEPTANCE AND COMMITMENT THERAPY
With this collection you will learn:
1. ATTACHMENT THEORY - LEARN THE FOUNDING PRINCIPLES OF ATTACHMENT THEORY AND WHAT THEY MEAN TO YOU AND UNDERSTAND HOW YOUR THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS IMPACT ANXIOUS, AVOIDANT, AND EVEN SECURE ATTACHMENT BEHAVIORS.
2. INSECURE ATTACHMENT - LEARN HOW TO OVERCOME ANXIETY IN RELATIONSHIPS USING COMPASSIONATE SELF-AWARENESS, A TECHNIQUE THAT CAN HELP YOU RECOGNIZE YOUR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS OR UNHEALTHY BEHAVIOR PATTERNS AND RESPOND TO THEM IN A NURTURING WAY—RATHER THAN BEATING YOURSELF UP.
3. CODEPENDENCY - IN A CRISIS, IT'S EASY TO REVERT TO OLD PATTERNS. CARING FOR YOUR WELL-BEING DURING THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC INCLUDES MAINTAINING HEALTHY BOUNDARIES AND SAYING NO TO UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS.
IS SOMEONE ELSE'S PROBLEM YOUR PROBLEM? IF, LIKE SO MANY OTHERS, YOU'VE LOST SIGHT OF YOUR OWN LIFE IN THE DRAMA OF TENDING TO SOMEONE ELSE'S, YOU MAY BE CODEPENDENT.
4. BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER - IF YOU’VE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH BPD YOU MAY FEEL A NUMBER OF EMOTIONS—INCLUDING SHOCK, SHAME, SADNESS, ABANDONMENT, EMPTINESS, OR EVEN ANGER. EVEN WORSE, YOU MAY BE TEMPTED TO RESEARCH YOUR DIAGNOSIS ONLINE, ONLY TO FIND DOOMSDAY SCENARIOS AND TERRIBLE PROGNOSES EVERYWHERE YOU CLICK. TAKE A DEEP BREATH. YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS—AND THIS WORKBOOK WILL HELP GUIDE YOU.
5. COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY (CBT) – THIS TECHNIQUE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO CHALLENGE (AND DEFEAT) NEGATIVE AND AUTOMATIC THOUGHTS, UNDERSTAND HOW MENTAL PATTERNS ARE ESTABLISHED AND BLOCK VICIOUS CIRCLES.
6. DIALECTICAL BEHAVIOR THERAPY (DBT) – THIS METHOD WAS ORIGINALLY CREATED TO TREAT INDIVIDUALS WHO STRUGGLE WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, BUT HAS MATURED INTO A TREATMENT FOR MANY OTHER CONDITIONS THAT INVOLVE DYSFUNCTIONAL EMOTIONAL REGULATION.
7. ACCEPTANCE AND COMMITMENT THERAPY (ACT) – THIS THERAPY FOCUSES ON THE PROBLEM OF HUMAN SUFFERING - AN IMPORTANT FACTOR IN ACHIEVING A GOOD LIFE. IT ALSO HAS THE CAPABILITY TO SUCCESSFULLY DEAL WITH MUCH DEEPER ISSUES.
You may find yourself talking to yourself in these terms:
- There is nothing that I really like about myself.
- Only others manage to feel good about themselves.
- I am not worthy to look for the things that interest me.
- Others are more deserving of happiness.
- Nobody wants to hear about my life or the problems I'm facing.
- It's all my fault, I can't find people who are good to me.
- Good people would never be with someone like me.
DO THESE THOUGHTS SOUND FAMILIAR TO YOU?
Over time, negative thoughts can become so frequent that the individual ends up living them as facts. It creates a real vicious circle that is difficult to stop and can prove itself to be dangerous.
NOBODY IS BORN WITH HIGH SELF-ESTEEM: WE HAVE TO BUILD IT. IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO CHANGE AND FREE YOURSELF FROM NEGATIVITY. FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES CAN BE A DIFFICULT PROCESS, BUT IT'S WORTH IT!